Pages

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Weekend Recap

Ok, so just started to blog last week and I am not very good at keeping up with posting!
Anyways, our weekend was pretty productive. Friday night we hung out with our Calgary best friends.
                                         (left to right: Matt, Me, Rae and John)
 Well they actually live just outside of Calgary, but close enough. So Matt hung out with John outside around the fire pit (when ever they can they love to have a fire going and not just a little one on bon fire!) and Rae and I stayed inside and watched the movie Letters to Juliet.http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0892318/

Then on Saturday in the morning I went to a Hot Yoga class with my friend Aly. It was so hard. I’m not sure if you have done hot yoga before but its crazy how much you sweat in that class, you do feel really great at the end of it though. We did the Moksha class, it is strength training. http://www.hotyogaon17th.com/Schedule_Class_Types.html Here you can read more about the different types of classed they have.


After Yoga I went shopping with Rae because she needed some new cloths because…… SHE IS PREGNANT!!!! YAY! It is so exciting. So of course we went maternity clothes shopping, which I think is fun. She got some really great things from Old Navy and for a pretty good price too. It didn’t end up taking us very long to shop since we found everything at one store.

So when I got home Matt was already working on our basement because it is undeveloped and needs a lot of things fixed in it. (Example ALL the wiring!!!) Matt is an electrician so he can do all that himself and that is what he was working on when I got home. Then we did some demo and knocked out a few walls that the previous owner had put up. The way he did it made absolutely no sense; you had to walk through one room to get to the next, silly! Here is a picture of what we did.

I didn’t want to take a before picture because we had a lot of stuff in the way and it looked awful. It may not look like we did much but I can vouch we really did! I'll do some more reno posts later :)

2 comments:

  1. Lovely! I can tell. It's so much more open now!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yahh! So excited that you finally jumped on the blogging train! It's fun, I promise :)

    ReplyDelete