Pages

Monday, August 8, 2011

Weekend Recap

Friday

Today after work I really didn't end up doing too much which was GREAT!

Saturday

This afternoon we had youth service at our new church and we used the gym for basketball and was outside most of the time afterwards too. I had to leave a little bit earlier because there was a bachlorette "party" for my friend Doris who is getting married next week! There was a ton of food and some fun games. I stayed for a few hours because around 8 to 8:30ish they were going to start getting ready to go out to some bars (i'm not really the bar type of person) But it was a really great evening!

Sunday

Today after church I met up with my brother's girlfriend Megan in Westhills to go to a movie and do a little bit of shopping before hand. There wasn't really anything "good" that I could find so I didn't buy anything except for a new curling iron. Megan bought a candle and some sented beads and some sweat pants for my brother. Then we drove back to the movie theatre and watched Stupid Crazy Love. It had some really funny parts in there and it was really cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment