Friday
Around 10:30am today I went over to my friend Sokhim's house since she had the day off from work and I have had the whole week off from work (as well as next week!). They just bought a new house in Chestermere so I went to check it out and to catch up on everything.
Their home is so beautiful! As we were catching up she told me that they had finished their website that they were working on and they sell different baby items. Here is the site that you all can check out. They even make little rocker chairs for kids you definitely need to have a peak at those I have never seen them any where else before.
Then the rest of my day I just did a few things around the house.
Saturday
Today Matt and I went to our church because we were going to meet other people there to clean out the church and bring it to our new church that will be dedicated next week on Sunday. We got there around 11am and got right into it and started cleaning it out. There ended up being maybe around 20 people who came to help which made things go a lot faster if there were only a handful of people. We were able to get the majority of the things out of the church by just after 2pm and headed to the new church. Matt and I only stayed till about 4:30 to 5pm ish. Others were still there till 11pm getting different things built and in their final spots.
Matt and I had headed over to John and Rachel's house and we had a really nice dinner with them.
Sunday
This morning we had our last church service in the old church building and are looking forward to next Sunday for our first service in the new church! I can't believe its already next week, time just seems to have flown. After church Matt had a T time for golf and I stayed home and made some mini banana muffins and to loaves of banana bread. For dinner I made taco salad (it's one of Matt's favorites) I really like this dish too and we will have left overs for a few days!
No comments:
Post a Comment