Sorry there are no fun pictures this weekend.
Friday
HAPPY CANADA DAY!
Today we had some company staying at our place till tomorrow (they had already arrived last night). They are in town because today there is an orchestra practise at church and they are in the orchestra, see they are from Cranbrook so it makes sense for them to come and stay with us since they will be here all weekend. After they were done at their practise we all went over to John and Rachel's house for a Canada Day BBQ. It was great we had burgers, corn on the cob, yam fries and regular fries, fruit, veggies, the works I tell ya! We had really nice weather so everyone went outside (except for Rachel, Henry and I) and played bocce ball. Rae and I had some girl time together which was great! I can't wait for next week because then I will be on holidays and then I can have more girl time!
Saturday
This morning it was a lazy morning got ready then had breakfast and then left to go for choir practise. Choir practise started at 11am but I didn't stay for the whole choir practise, after lunch just something wasn't sitting right with me so I went home. I had a nap when I got home and felt much better later on. Then the rest of the evening was pretty laid back.
Sunday
This morning we had service at a different congregation (South) then our usual one (East) because Matt was holding service there and I went with him. This service was a really special and important service because it was the service for the departed. Those that have passed on already still need our prayers and to be invited to receive spiritual food just like the rest of us. These services are now even more dear to my heart then they were before.
No comments:
Post a Comment