Friday
After work today Matt and I went over to a friend of ours place from Church. We have been meaning to get together with them for a really long time but our schedule it just crazy. We had a great dinner Ruth made so much food, it was all delicious though too (she sent us home with left overs yum!) We played with the kids too and had some cuddles with them. We had great conversations going through the whole evening. Over all it was great! Wish we would have been able to do this sooner.
Saturday
This morning I didn't do anything fun just had to get things cleaned around the house. However in the afternoon I did go to a baby shower for my friend Hamidah, I used to work with her at the dental office that I work at. She is due August 10th so its coming up pretty soon! For our gift I went in on it with 2 other ladies from my office that I work with. We ended up getting gender neutral things since they don't know what the sex of the baby is. However I didn't get to see her open the gift so i should have taken pictures of what we had gotten her before I wrapped but I didn't think I needed too, I thought I would get to see her open the gift. Reason for me not being able to see her open the gift was because I had to leave early because we had youth service that evening and I had to pick someone up for it.
We had a nice youth service and had make your own sundae after service it was really great we haven't had sundaes with the youth for a while.
Sunday
Today we had church and had a presentation after the service too. We also had a choir practice to go over the songs that we have learnt for our church dedication in July (which is coming up so fast!). When I got home it was a fairly relaxing day after that. I was kind of feeling like a cold was coming on, I hope it doesn't last but I some how feel like it will turn in to a cold.
Fun weekend!!
ReplyDelete