The one toy that I can really remember is this doll that I had and still have. It had blonde hair and blue eyes. I used to braid it's hair all the time and put curlers in.
2. Do you dream in color?
I'm pretty sure I do, some dreams I don't even remember what the dream was about so with those ones I'm not sure if it was color or black and white.
3. How tall are you? Do you wish you were shorter or taller?
I am 5'6", I am pretty content with my height I can find clothes pretty easily for my height, the rest of me well that is a different story for finding clothes to fit. Lets just say not always easy!
4. If you could have anyone's (celeb or other) voice as the guide on your GPS, who would it be?
Hmm? Maybe Johnny Depp because I like his accent in the Pirates of the Caribbean.
5. Do you return your shopping cart to the corral or leave it wherever in the parking lot?
I usually do return it the only time I don't return it is sometimes at Costco when I am no where near a cart corral.

No comments:
Post a Comment