This evening I took Matt out to go shopping. I don't normally ask him to go shopping with me but I needed him to come with me because I was going to buy him new golf clubs for his birthday so he kind of needed to be there to try them out. He was really excited and happy about his birthday gift. So we left the house and went to Gold Town to go find him some new clubs. (the ones that he has now he had bought them off kijiji and he ended up breaking the head of the driver that is how cheap they were)
Anyways we were helped by the assistant manager and Matt found clubs that worked for him. I was also looking around and then I found these.I bought myself golf clubs too! They were originally $500 but I got them for $375 so I figured that was a good deal and the Assistant Manager had said they have never really had green gold clubs before. So it was meant to be I had to have them.
Saturday
I slept in a little bit today but I couldn't sleep in too long since today we had a choir practise at 11am at church. At choir practise we went through all the songs that we will be singing for the Chief Apostle service in July. Can you believe that June is almost half over already! It's crazy how fast this year has been going. Choir practise ended around 3pm so I went home and Matt had tidy up because he had invited some people over from the choir practise to hang out.
Dave and Nicole and their son had come over and Matt was getting some help with our computer from Dave (he is really smart with computers) so almost 5 hours later they left since Matt and Dave were doing so many things on the computer, Nicole said that she is used to this happening where ever they go.
Sunday
Today we went to church for Pentecost. After the service I got to hold little Henry, he has gotten so big already. I can't wait till there is no more family visiting John and Rae so then I can come visit more (sorry Rae not trying to be rude, just miss you). When we got home we had a little snack and then watched the Mask.
Matt ended up taking a little nap and then we went over to my parents house to celebrate Matt's birthday from last weekend. It was just us and my parents since Jonathan was sick, so Megan didn't come either which I don't blame her its still early in their relation ship for her to feel totally comfortable to hang out with our family with out Jonathan there. Mom made little mini burgers and taco salad. It was so good, and since it was just the four of us we got to take left overs home! Dinner for the next 2 nights awesome!

Sounds like a great weekend! Your golf clubs are super cute, I love the green and gold :)
ReplyDelete