Pages

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Renovation Wednesday


I finally get to give you more renovation updates! I was really surprised that Matt had decided to just get working on the laundry room this weekend. I have been complaining letting Matt know about how the copper pipes build up with condensation when I am doing laundry and then the water drips on me as I am changing out the laundry. So Matt started on Friday to insulate the copper pipes. Here are a few pictures of what he did.


Then on Saturday while I was out shopping Matt continued on with all this work and he got so much done. Here is a list of what he did.
-finished insulating all the copper pipes
-moved the washer and dryer out from against the wall
- removed all the old insulation off the wall that the washer and dryer were up against
-found a small bit of mold, so he cleaned the whole wall
-attached the dryer vent to the outside connector
-re-insulated the wall
-polyed the wall
-put dry wall sheets up
That is a lot of work to do all on your own. Here are a few pictures




Then on Monday night my parents came over again so my dad could help Matt lift the washer and dryer onto the new pedestals. Here is how it looks now.


1 comment: