Pages

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Bumpdate

How far along? 23weeks

How big is baby? The baby is about 11.4 inches long from crown to heel and weighs just over a pound and will steadily be gaining weight.

Gender? GIRL!!

Total Weight Gain? I have gained one pound since last week. Finally! It has been a few weeks now that I was only at 10 pounds, but now I have made it to 11 pounds. I was starting to get a little worried.

Maternity Clothes? Yes to both bottoms and tops. I still can wear some of my normal shirts but some of them are just getting too short now. The crazy thing is my shirts before were longer shirts so will my expanding belly they just keep riding up.

Symptoms? Just the usual bit of a nose bleed in the morning. (Its not dripping blood or anything like that just a little bit of blood)

Food Cravings? Well yesterday I wanted an eatmore bar but that was just because I saw someone eating something that looked like that chocolate bar. I didn't go buy one to eat though.

Food Aversions? There is nothing that has been unappealing.

What I miss? Nothing! Even if I did miss something it really wouldn't matter because I'm getting a baby at the end of the pregnancy.

Sleep? Sleep has been great. I think I was to get a small wedge pillow soon to put under my belly.

Movement? I can totally feel her moving now it is so amazing. Sometimes when she is really flopping around it feels like I'm on a roller coaster.

Stretch marks? None yet. I have been putting lotion on before I go to bed. I am the type of person where I never put lotion on my body except for my legs sometimes. So this putting lotion on thing is hard for me to get used to.

Belly button? Its really getting more shallow, I'm thinking I will get an outty sooner rather then later.

Milestones? Making it to 23 weeks

Best moment of the week? When I was talking to our baby she was moving around like she knew she was being talked to by me.

What I am looking forward to? Having Matt be able to feel our baby too!

Pregnancy moments with Matt: I tried to see if Matt could feel the baby move but not yet. When I felt her move I would ask him did you feel her too? But he didn't maybe this coming week he will be able to feel her too.

Belly Photo: 

1 comment: