Pages

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Bumpdate

How far along? 25weeks

How big is baby? The baby is about 13.5 inches long from crown to heel and weighs nearly 1.5 pounds and will steadily be gaining weight.

Gender? GIRL!!

Total Weight Gain? I am still at the same weight as last week so 13 pounds total.

Maternity Clothes? Yes to both bottoms and tops. I still can wear some of my normal shirts but some of them are just getting too short now. The crazy thing is my shirts before were longer shirts so will my expanding belly they just keep riding up.

Symptoms? Starting to get a sore back but its only if I have been on the computer too much (upper back) or if I have been running around too much then its my lower back. But I only notice the stiffness towards the end of the evening.

Food Cravings? It's so weird but I'm not really craving anything, there is nothing that I absolutely need right this second type of feeling, if I don't get something its no biggy.

Food Aversions? There is nothing that has been unappealing.

What I miss? Nothing! Even if I did miss something it really wouldn't matter because I'm getting a baby at the end of the pregnancy.

Sleep? Sleep has still been good. I just bought a wedge pillow so I can put it under my belly and so far so good. I didn't want to use just a normal pillow because that is way bigger and Matt already is not too happy with all the pillows that I have been using. I wish our room was bigger so we could fit a king size bed in there.

Movement? Still can feel her moving around she seems to be very active which is great!

Stretch marks? Still just the 3 little ones, one on either side right on the very sides of me and one on my lower back (that one is weird, just never thought there would or could be a stretch mark there)

Belly button? Its really getting more shallow, I'm thinking I will get an outty sooner rather then later.

Milestones? Making it to 25 weeks and having my first appointment with my obstetrician, things went really well at my appointment, everything seems to be right on track, measurements good and a 150 heart beat for my little girlie wonderful news!

Best moment of the week? Having my friend's friend comment on my belly and how she thinks its such a great shape :)

What I am looking forward to? Having Matt be able to feel our baby too!

Pregnancy moments with Matt:  Matt had sent me a text and said "the Disney store is dangerous when you got nieces and a daughter on the way." (he just had to be there for a service call) But if he actually goes out shopping he would understand me when I say its so hard to not buy everything that is cute.

Belly Photo:

1 comment: