How far along? 24weeks
How big is baby? The baby is about 11.8 inches long from crown to heel and weighs just over 1.3 pounds and will steadily be gaining weight.
Gender? GIRL!!
Total Weight Gain? I have gained two pounds since last week, so total of 13 pounds. Now I'm catching up.
Maternity Clothes? Yes to both bottoms and tops. I still can wear some of my normal shirts but some of them are just getting too short now. The crazy thing is my shirts before were longer shirts so will my expanding belly they just keep riding up.
Symptoms? Nothing really this week.
Food Cravings? Well nothing that I can think of.
Food Aversions? There is nothing that has been unappealing.
What I miss? Nothing! Even if I did miss something it really wouldn't matter because I'm getting a baby at the end of the pregnancy.
Sleep? Sleep has been great still, I'm hoping this will last as long as possible!
Movement? Still can feel her moving around she seems to be very active which is great!
Stretch marks? I think I have 3 little ones, one on either side right on the very sides of me and one on my lower back (that one is weird, just never thought there would or could be a stretch mark there)
Belly button? Its really getting more shallow, I'm thinking I will get an outty sooner rather then later.
Milestones? Making it to 24 weeks
Best moment of the week? Just feeling her move around inside, its a fantastic feeling.
What I am looking forward to? Having Matt be able to feel our baby too!
Pregnancy moments with Matt: Well Matt still can't feel her move. But we keep on trying.
Belly Photo:
No comments:
Post a Comment