Pages

Friday, December 30, 2011

Bumpdate

How far along? 27weeks and one day

How big is baby? The baby is about 14.5 inches long from head to toe and weighs about 2 pounds and will steadily be gaining weight.

Gender? GIRL!!

Total Weight Gain? I am up2 pounds from last week so 16 pounds all together so far.


Maternity Clothes? Yes to both tops and bottoms, I did just go and buy some hoodies and a few more shirts (yay boxing week sales I saved over $100)

Symptoms? So far nothing has really been bugging me.

Food Cravings? Well I was at the store and I saw lemon meringue pie and had to buy it, I had a piece and now I don't really feel like eating anymore of it.

Food Aversions? There is nothing that has been unappealing.

What I miss? Nothing! Even if I did miss something it really wouldn't matter because I'm getting a baby at the end of the pregnancy.

Sleep? Sleep has still been good, I just don't really "sleep in" any more.

Movement? Still can feel her moving around she seems to be very active which is great! I do get a few love kicks through out the day that I can feel on the outside which is fantastic!

Stretch marks? Still just the 3 little ones, one on either side right on the very sides of me and one on my lower back (that one is weird, just never thought there would or could be a stretch mark there)

Belly button? Its really getting more shallow, I'm thinking I will get an outty sooner rather then later.

Milestones? Making it to 27 weeks, also we have gotten so much done on our basement over the Christmas break so we will hopefully be able to start on the nursery by February maybe?

Best moment of the week? Having Matt finally feel our baby girlie move!

What I am looking forward to? Working on the nursery.

Pregnancy moments with Matt:  Thursday night Matt and I were on the couch watching tv, and Matt was lying on my lap. I was feeling baby move around a bit so I grabbed Matt's hand and put it on my belly. Not too long after our baby gave him a really good kick! He said "I felt that!" It was so cool to have him feel our baby. He said it felt like if you put your hand on your cheek and push your tongue against it really quick that is what it felt like.

Belly Photo:

2 comments:

  1. You're so cute! Congrats on your baby!! I am 17ish weeks along with our second... wait until the kicks and punches get stronger, he'll definitely be able to feel them more soon!! :)

    ReplyDelete