Pages

Monday, January 2, 2012

Weekend Recap

Friday

Today I still had the day off from work since we took the whole week off between Christmas and New Years. Matt also had the day off but that was because he can't work when his finger is still healing. Oh well things happen. But my dad came over again today and worked on the basement for us doing more sanding and mudding on the drywall. I can't believe how much has gotten done this week.

Saturday

Today is New Years Eve, Matt and I do not have any big plans for tonight. We went to church in the evening, we got there a little bit early which was good because we didn't have an organist so I played the organ for service. Well my playing is not that good all I was able to do was play with my right hand and only the saprano parts. But we made it work.
When we got home we watched a little bit of TV and then went to bed. We definitely did not stay up till 12 am, kind of a boring night but we are totally ok with that.

Sunday

This morning we went to church for service and again we didn't have our usual organists, but Rachel came to my rescue and played for service. I was so relieved because I didn't know how to play 2 of the songs.
Later on we went over to John and Rachel's for dinner, it was delicious! John's parents were still in town visiting so we got to visit with them too which was also really nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment