How far along? 31weeks
How big is baby? The baby is about 16 inches long from head to toe and weighs about 3.3 pounds and will steadily be gaining weight, the length of the baby will start to slow down in it's growth.
Gender? GIRL!!
Total Weight Gain? I am up another 2 pounds from last week so 24 pounds all together so far. Well this 2 pounds definitely seems to be the trend now. Oh well as long as its good for my baby then that's all that matters
Maternity Clothes? Yes to both tops and bottoms.
Symptoms? Well I have started the waking up in the middle of the night. However all I have to do is just move out of the position I was in and then move back and then I fall asleep right away again. So really I can not complain at all.
Food Cravings? Nothing in particular, I've been liking juice but I always like juice.
Food Aversions? There is nothing that has been unappealing.
What I miss? Being at home. Right now I am at my parents house because there are renos going on at my house. Matt is varnishing baseboards so I can not be at home.
Sleep? Basically what I said above for my symptoms.
Movement? Oh my baby is a mover and a shaker! She loves moving around and I love feeling her move around!
Stretch marks? Oh yes there are plenty. Just on the sides and under my boobs.
Belly button? Still an inny but the top part of it is kind of hard so sometimes you can see that through my shirt.
Milestones? Making it to 31 weeks! Time is going by so fast!
Best moment of the week? Not having to cook or clean! (that's what happens when I stay at mom and dad's)
What I am looking forward to? My next doctor's appointment, I will be almost 8 months then.
Pregnancy moments with Matt: I moved into my parent's house on Tuesday night, so on Wednesday was when I saw Matt again and he said that he missed seeing my belly.
Belly Photo:
No comments:
Post a Comment