Our office in the basement has had so much progress completed! The walls are up they have been mudded and primed, and painted. Not only are the walls done but the ceiling is up and the floor is leveled. Matt still has to finish up the electrical but we are getting so close! The baseboards for in there are all varnished and ready to get installed. I can't wait till this is done and we can move things into the new room. Also I am looking forward to the upstairs to be done as well. I would really like to get started on the baby's room.| Office ready to get painted |
| Storage area ready to get painted |
| Floor in the office all leveled |
| Ceiling tiles are up, all these tiles were free too which makes it even better! |
No comments:
Post a Comment