How big is baby? The baby is about 17 inches long from head to toe and weighs about 3.75 pounds.
Gender? GIRL!!
Total Weight Gain? I am up 1 pound from last week so 25 pounds all together so far.
Maternity Clothes? Yes to both tops and bottoms.
Symptoms? Still the sore upper back in the evenings and my skin on my tummy is itchy.
Food Cravings? Nothing in particular. I haven't really craved anything.
Food Aversions? There is nothing that has been unappealing.
What I miss? Being at home. Still at my parents house this week. I will be here for probably 2 more weeks I think. This weekend Matt and my dad will be painting the ceilings in the rooms which is oil based so again I can't be around that. Oh well once the carpet gets installed then I will be able to be moved in again.
Sleep? Well I have started the waking up in the middle of the night. However all I have to do is just move out of the position I was in and then move back and then I fall asleep right away again. So really I can not complain at all.
Movement? Oh my baby is a mover and a shaker! She loves moving around and I love feeling her move around!
Stretch marks? Oh yes there are plenty. Just on the sides and under my boobs.
Belly button? Still an inny but the top part of it is kind of hard so sometimes you can see that through my shirt.
Milestones? Making it to 32 weeks! I can't believe 8 months pregnant already!
Best moment of the week? Finding out that I am going to get 4 diaper boxes full of baby clothes from one of my patient's daughter's daughter. Yay so excited.
What I am looking forward to? Going to our first baby class on Saturday!
Pregnancy moments with Matt: I had stopped in at home to pick up some more things to bring to mom and dad's and Matt was loving my belly. I am so happy that he is so excited!
Belly Photo:
| Regular shirts are getting short! |
You look great!!
ReplyDelete