How far along? 34weeks
How big is baby? The baby is about 18 inches long from head to toe and weighs about 4.7 pounds.
Gender? GIRL!!
Total Weight Gain? I am up 2 pound from last week so 29 pounds all together so far.
Maternity Clothes? Yes to both tops and bottoms.
Symptoms? I'm not sure if its just me or if my ankles are getting a little swollen at the end of the day, I thought they were a little bigger yesterday.
Food Cravings? Nothing in particular. I haven't really craved anything.
Food Aversions? There is nothing that has been unappealing.
What I miss? Being at home. Yup I am still at my parent's home but good news is that the carpet has arrived to Lowe's so we should be getting it installed next week as long as they call Matt tomorrow and set up a time.
Sleep? This week has been pretty good, I have had a few later nights though so I need to change that tonight, I think I will go to bed early just to catch up a bit.
Movement? Lots of movements, I feel pokier body parts when she moves if that makes any sense.
Stretch marks? Oh yes there are plenty. Just on the sides and under my boobs.
Belly button? Still an inny but the top part of it is kind of hard so sometimes you can see that through my shirt.
Milestones? Making it to 34 week! I truly think that making it that much further every week is just amazing.
Best moment of the week? Having my doctor's appointment and her letting me know that baby is in a head down position! Yay baby!
What I am looking forward to? Our maternity photos this weekend on Saturday and then my baby's baby shower on Sunday! Also it is Rachel's birthday on Monday and we are going to go to the zoo!
Pregnancy moments with Matt: Well Matt is kind of funny because one moment he will say "I'm getting really nervous I'm not sure how we are going to do this." Then the next moment he says "I can't wait to meet our baby girl, I'm so excited!" He is going to be such a good dad!
Belly Photo:
Still looking good Vanessa!
ReplyDelete