Pages

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Bumpdate

How far along? 33weeks

How big is baby? The baby is about 17 inches long from head to toe and weighs about 4.2 pounds.

Gender? GIRL!!

Total Weight Gain? I am up 2 pound from last week so 27 pounds all together so far.

Maternity Clothes? Yes to both tops and bottoms.

Symptoms? Still the sore upper back in the evenings and my skin on my tummy is itchy.

Food Cravings? Nothing in particular. I haven't really craved anything.

Food Aversions? There is nothing that has been unappealing.

What I miss? Being at home. Still at my parents house this week. I will be here for probably 1 more week I think. This weekend Matt and my dad will be painting the rest of the baseboards and my dad will be building the inside of the baby's closet. Oh well once the carpet gets installed then I will be able to be moved in again I'm hoping it will come in sooner then they said.

Sleep? This week has been awesome, I have not woken up in the middle of the night. If I did though I don't remember it.

Movement? Oh my baby is a mover and a shaker! She loves moving around and I love feeling her move around! 

Stretch marks? Oh yes there are plenty. Just on the sides and under my boobs.

Belly button? Still an inny but the top part of it is kind of hard so sometimes you can see that through my shirt.

Milestones? Making it to 33 week!

Best moment of the week? Feeling my baby move so much. I sometimes think that she is going to hurt herself in there, she makes such big movements.


What I am looking forward to? Getting our house back to normal, I really hope the carpet comes in early and we can get it installed before the baby shower. Wishful thinking!

Pregnancy moments with Matt:  We had our first birth and baby class on Saturday, Matt was really considering on not staying when they showed the video of a birthing story. He didn't want to see it but no other guys got up to leave so he stayed. He told me that he is not looking forward to the transitional stage where I don't know what I want anymore.


Belly Photo:

2 comments:

  1. Look at that awesome belly!

    And I can't believe Matt was going to leave the birthing class! I think the video is more for the men than the woman. We can't see all that's going on and once it's happening to you, you don't know what stage of labour you're in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I think its hilarious that the reason Matt didn't leave was because all the other guys stayed! Too funny!

    ReplyDelete