Pages

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Renovation Wednesday

                                
 So more Renos have happened which is super exciting because then soon I will be able to move home again! Here is what happened over the weekend. Starting on Friday my dad came over to my house and him and Matt got the walls in all the bedrooms ready with putty to fix all the imperfections that the walls had. Which there was a lot of as you will be able to tell in the photos below. Saturday they got the first coat of paint on the ceiling and did more sanding and mudding on the walls. Sunday was the same thing, second coat on the ceiling and more work on the walls. Then Monday and Tuesday was painting the walls days. The new paint color I thought was going to be way too light, but it just brightens up the rooms and makes them feel bigger. I'm hoping that this coming weekend baseboards will be all bought and varnished, maybe even installed? That would be great!


Here is what the baby's room looked like before, well all patched up but it had a really dark purple on the walls which made it feel very small.



                                       Our Bedroom again with the walls all patched up

                                                                    Our closet area

This is the Guest bedroom and the closet area


And here is our ugly old carpet. I am so looking forward to our new carpet



Baby's room
Closet area in baby's room
  
our bedroom

Our closet area

Guest bedroom

Closet in guest bedroom

Freshly painted ceiling

No comments:

Post a Comment