How far along? 28weeks
How big is baby? The baby is about 14.8 inches long from head to toe and weighs about 2.3 pounds and will steadily be gaining weight.
Gender? GIRL!!
Total Weight Gain? I am up another 2 pounds from last week so 18 pounds all together so far, I'm hoping this isn't going to be a trend for the rest of the pregnancy because then that would be an extra 22pounds!
Maternity Clothes? Yes to both tops and bottoms.
Symptoms? I've noticed that my upper back gets sore now, it seemed to have started as soon as I got to the third trimester weird.
Food Cravings? Nothing in particular, just like to snack.
Food Aversions? There is nothing that has been unappealing.
What I miss? Nothing! Even if I did miss something it really wouldn't matter because I'm getting a baby at the end of the pregnancy.
Sleep? Sleep has still been good, I just don't really "sleep in" any more.
Movement? Still can feel her moving around she seems to be very active which is great! I do get a few love kicks through out the day that I can feel on the outside which is fantastic!
Stretch marks? I've gotten a few more just on my left side.
Belly button? Its really getting more shallow, I thought it was going to turn out early but it still hasn't.
Milestones? Making it to 28 weeks
Best moment of the week? Well I went and picked up bedding for the nursery (it was on sale!)
What I am looking forward to? Working on the nursery.
Pregnancy moments with Matt: Matt has been constantly asking me if the baby is moving which is really great! But when I ask Matt if he wants to feel my belly its because I can feel her move around but he always takes his time to get his hand there and then usually she has stopped her big kicks. Oh well I know he will feel more kicks soon enough.
Belly Photo:


found your blog through Rachel's...congrats on the baby!
ReplyDelete