Pages

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Bumpdate

How far along?  29 weeks

How big is baby? The baby is about 15 inches long from head to toe and weighs about 2.5 pounds and will steadily be gaining weight.

Gender? GIRL!!

Total Weight Gain? I am up another 2 pounds from last week so 20 pounds all together so far, I think this will be the trend for the remaining 11 weeks.


Maternity Clothes? Yes to both tops and bottoms.

Symptoms? I've noticed that my upper back gets sore now, it seemed to have started as soon as I got to the third trimester weird.

Food Cravings? Nothing in particular, just like to snack.

Food Aversions? There is nothing that has been unappealing. I feel so blessed with this because I can still eat what ever I feel like.

What I miss? Nothing! Even if I did miss something it really wouldn't matter because I'm getting a baby at the end of the pregnancy.

Sleep? Sleep has still been good, I just don't really "sleep in" any more.

Movement? Still can feel her moving around she seems to be very active which is great! I do get a few love kicks through out the day that I can feel on the outside which is fantastic!

Stretch marks? I've gotten a few more just on my left side.

Belly button? Its really getting more shallow, I thought it was going to turn out early but it still hasn't.

Milestones? Making it to 29 weeks

Best moment of the week? Having Matt feel our baby girl move even more.


What I am looking forward to? Working on the nursery.

Pregnancy moments with Matt:  Matt has been saying good night to baby all the time now and even kisses my belly sometimes. its really cute. The other funny thing was that Matt was rubbing my tummy and said I never thought I would be rubbing a "big" girl's tummy and like it. Oh Matt!

Belly Photo:

No comments:

Post a Comment