How far along? 30weeks
How big is baby? The baby is about 15.7 inches long from head to toe and weighs about 3 pounds and will steadily be gaining weight, the length of the baby will start to slow down in it's growth.
Gender? GIRL!!
Total Weight Gain? I am up another 2 pounds from last week so 22 pounds all together so far. Well this 2 pounds seems to be the trend now.
Maternity Clothes? Yes to both tops and bottoms.
Symptoms? Mostly just the upper back getting sore at the end of the day, and a little bit sleepy.
Food Cravings? Nothing in particular, just like to snack.
Food Aversions? There is nothing that has been unappealing.
What I miss? Well I do miss sleeping in the same bed as my hubby. We can't sleep together any more because I snore. Its only because with being pregnant I find that I have more nose mucus (sorry to be gross) so unfortunately that makes me snore at night.
Sleep? Sleep has still been good, I just don't really "sleep in" any more.
Movement? So much movement. I have actually seen my belly twitch now. Sunday morning I was sitting on my bed watching tv and my belly moved 4 times. It was crazy!
Stretch marks? I've gotten a few more just on my left side.
Belly button? Its really getting more shallow, I thought it was going to turn out early but it still hasn't.
Milestones? Making it to 30 weeks the count down feels like it has started now.
Best moment of the week? Having Matt feel our girlie do some crazy moves, she was moving so much that it was making me move a little.
What I am looking forward to? The long weekend in February, we are getting out maternity photos done on the Saturday and we are having our baby shower on the Sunday. It's going to be so much fun!
Pregnancy moments with Matt: I came home from work today and Matt said it looked like my belly grew during the day. We started laughing about it and then he started laughing harder because he pointed out that my belly was moving up and down from laughing. Then I started laughing more and had to walk out of the room to stop laughing.
Belly Photo:


You are looking fantastic Vanessa!
ReplyDeleteWow, its getting close!! You look great Vanessa :)
ReplyDelete