How far along? 36weeks
How big is baby? The baby is about 19 inches long from head to toe and weighs nearly 6 pounds.
Gender? GIRL!!
Total Weight Gain? I am up 1 pound from last week so 33 pounds all together so far. I think last weeks 3 pound weight gain was from all the cake I had eaten. This week I was much better with what I was eating.
Maternity Clothes? Yes to both tops and bottoms, just want to be comfy.
Symptoms? I'm getting tired too quick and I can't do as much physical activity anymore like moving things.
Food Cravings? Nothing in particular. I haven't really craved anything.
Food Aversions? There is nothing that has been unappealing.
What I miss? Being able to sleep on my right side, I would like the option of changing it up, but not too much longer and then that can happen again.
Sleep? Most nights I do get up to go to the bathroom, I still get the odd night where I sleep all the way until the morning.
Movement? Lots of movements, I love it so much!
Stretch marks? Oh plenty, I just started getting some on my belly under my belly button.
Belly button? Still an inny but the top part of it is kind of hard so sometimes you can see that through my shirt.
Milestones? Making it to 36 week! 4 more weeks to go. Time is going so fast, but I am looking forward to meeting our little one.
Best moment of the week? Having my doctor's appointment and knowing that we are right on track for where we are. Also baby's heart beat was a healthy 145bpm.
What I am looking forward to? Getting my house put back together so I can go through all of our baby things.
Pregnancy moments with Matt: Matt came with me to my doctor's appointment today for the first time and of course they were running behind by an HOUR AND A HALF due to a new computer software. While we were waiting Matt got to see baby move and feel her. He also got to feel her have the hiccups (this was the first time he got to experience that)
Belly Photo:
YAY! I've been waiting on this. And I have a strong feeling that you'll have the baby late next week. Don't know why I think that!
ReplyDeleteCan't believe you are almost there! Are you getting excited? Nervous?
ReplyDelete