Pages

Monday, March 26, 2012

Nursery Reveal

So finally the nursery is ready which is good because baby is due in 3 days. Well the nursery was finished a little while ago except Matt had to fix one part on the chair in the room. So here it is:

This is what you see from the door way

                       Here is the crib and our rocking chair (the chair and ottoman we got for free!)

 The dresser (the teddy bear lamp used to be mine when I was younger, my mom painted it to match the colors in the nursery), and the change table.

 It took me so long to find baskets that fit in these openings. I wanted something that was deep enough and tall enough so it could actually hold things. And these are perfect!
 Baby's closet (we don't have closet doors yet and probably wont until I go back to work, or win the lottery which ever happens first) and behind the door just have a little extra organizing spot.

                                                                    Baby's bedding set
                                                                   Picture and deciles.
This is a cover that my mom sewed to cover the chair that way if anything spills or is spit up its easier to clean a cover then a suede chair.

 This is our bassinet, its in our room right now against the closet (it wont be against the closet once baby comes but just for now it is squished there) this is actually what my mom used for both my brother and I.
                                                     Here it is again just from one of the sides.

2 comments: