How far along? 39weeks
How big is baby? The baby is about 20.5 inches long from head to toe and weighs nearly 7.5 pounds.
Gender? GIRL!!
Total Weight Gain? I am up1 pound from last week so 38 pounds all together
Maternity Clothes? Yes to both tops and bottoms, just want to be comfy.
Symptoms? In the morning/ evening wake ups my tail bone really hurts but then it goes away. My belly feels really heavy all the time and my left hand is tingly for awhile after I wake up in the morning.
Food Cravings? I have been enjoying sweeter things this last little bit.
Food Aversions? There is nothing that has been unappealing.
What I miss? Being able to get up easily. Getting off the couch or out of bed isn't as easy anymore.
Sleep? Most nights I do get up to go to the bathroom 1 to 2 times, its fantastic when its only one time.
Movement? Yes still a good amount of movements but I'm pretty sure its getting really squishy in there.
Stretch marks? Oh plenty, I just started getting some on my belly under my belly button.
Belly button? Still an inny but the top part of it is kind of hard so sometimes you can see that through my shirt. Now I am thinking it is just going to stay an inny just stretched out though
Milestones? Making it to 39 weeks, I'm ready for her to come out now.
Best moment of the week? Being lazy and enjoying it!
What I am looking forward to? Meeting our baby girl.
Pregnancy moments with Matt: When he talks to baby he keeps asking her when are you going to come out? I feel the same we really want to meet her!
Belly Photo:
eeek! I can't wait to meet her either!
ReplyDelete