Pages

Friday, March 2, 2012

Only A few more days....

Only a few more days of work and then I am off! Hooray! As you can tell I am not excited about it. Ha! I am so looking forward to being off. I have so much today to get things ready before baby that it will be so wonderful to not be working all day.
How ever yesterday was moving home day. After 6 weeks of living at my parents (I'm not complaining about it I didn't have to cook or clean! They took good care of me) it was nice knowing that I get to go home. However I got home and the house is not in the shape I was hoping it was going to be in.
We brought home baby stuff from my parents and it is all in our living room, I would take a picture but it is just that disastrous that you would be shocked. I did too much though with moving things yesterday that I woke up in the middle of the night to go pee and could barely walk because my back was so sore! I am not used to not being able to do things myself so I was feeling good when I was moving stuff just a little bit of heavier breathing the usual but ok. Then I sat down in the evening and was so sore it was awful! Tonight I will still do a few things but not nearly as much. We did put the crib and the bassinet together, well my dad and my brother put those things together (Matt was working on the office in the basement so the furniture can get put together tonight).
Once we can get our living spaces back to "normal" then I will get into more of the baby things. Its hard to get into the baby things when you see everything else all a muck and making your normal day to day living way harder then it should be.

No comments:

Post a Comment