This year for boxing day Matt's side of the family all went to Lethbridge where his older brother and his family live which is about a 2 hour drive for us. But luckily the weather was in really great condition for driving yay no snow storm, that always makes it hard to get to places around Christmas time. This year we didn't do a traditional dinner but instead we all brought different appetizers (i forgot to take a picture of all the food) there were so many different kinds of appetizers to choose from that I got full so fast! After we had our dinner that evening we all went downstairs and opened the gifts under the tree. This year was so much fun opening gifts because our niece and nephews and are getting bigger and getting more excited about presents. I only took a few pictures this year because it was just too much fun watching the kids and of course most of the pictures are just of the kids.
 |
| "A" was so excited with his gift that he was running towards Matt and I to give us a hug! It was so cute. (that's why the pic is a bit blurry and that it has my finger in it too, I was trying to get him running but he just runs too fast now) |
 |
| This is Little "B" he is getting so big now and his older brother "A" kept taking his gifts from him (they both really like cars) |
 |
| From Left to Right, Richard (Matt's older brother), Dad (Matt's dad), Karina (Kris's wife) and Kris (Matt's younger brother) |
 |
| Little "B" and big sis "R" were getting right in there for opening "A" 's gift from us. |
 |
| Little "B" found something more interesting the his next gift |
 |
| The car the "A" is holding is Lightning McQueen from Cars, it was part of his gift from us. |
 |
| He was talking to Uncle Matt |
 |
| Oh this is the gift that I bought for Karina since the "siblings" do secret Santa even though every year we know who has bought for us when we open the gifts. But I got her a frame that says "mom + dad =me" cute right? I also put pics of them in it with an ultra sound pic of baby :) |
 |
| There is "A" playing with his car. I'm glad he likes his gift from us. |
No comments:
Post a Comment