So I suckered myself and my husband to go out boxing day morning to go shopping. But it wasn't to an electronics store, or the mall. We went to Walmart which wasn't as busy as what I thought it was going to be. However we were there about 15 minutes before 6am (which is when it opened) and there was only about 10-15 people in front of us in the line. So I guess i should explain why we went out to Walmart for 6am in the first place. Well I
Thursday, December 30, 2010
Dyson Vacuum!
I got a Dyson, I got a Dyson, I got a Dyson, hey hey hey hey!
So I suckered myself and my husband to go out boxing day morning to go shopping. But it wasn't to an electronics store, or the mall. We went to Walmart which wasn't as busy as what I thought it was going to be. However we were there about 15 minutes before 6am (which is when it opened) and there was only about 10-15 people in front of us in the line. So I guess i should explain why we went out to Walmart for 6am in the first place. Well Iam addicted enjoy looking through flyers when they come to our house, to look for sales to buy groceries or to just see what is new out there. Well in the Walmart flyer for their boxing day sale they had Dyson vacuums for sale! Yes for sale! If you know anything about Dyson vacuums is that they never go on sale, but they are amazing. I have wanted one ever since I worked at Linens n Things (which is over 4 yrs ago ish) Also we needed a new vacuum anyways because we do have central vac, however the one wall in the basement that it was running through is now torn out for the renovations, therefore leaving us with no vacuum. So this was the best chance for me to get a Dyson vacuum since we were in dyer need to vacuum our house. So once it was 6am they opened the doors and we all filed in. Everyone was heading for the electronics while Matt and I went straight to the house hold items. So we found the aisle with the vacuums and got all the way to the end where I saw that the Dysons displays were and look on the shelf below and......... it was filled with a different brand of vacuum. First thought was how can they be out of them already we are the first ones here. So I went to go look for someone on the floor to come and help me look up the vacuum. So so got one of those scanner guns to see if they had them in stock. She said the computer said ZERO. I thought ZERO, are you kidding me they are in the flyer, on sale, and I want one!!! So she told me to hold on for a minute (which of course is not one minute but several) while she went to go look for someone else to help her with this since it wasn't her usual department that she worked in. So then she came back with a guy and he tried looking it up with the gun then too, still no luck duh! So then they told me to hold on again while they went looking for some one else. So I kind of went and followed them and then they found a group of a few people and was asking them if they knew how to use the scan gun better because they thought maybe they were doing it wrong. In that group there was a manager of some department and she ask what they were looking for and once that happened then we were making some progress. She told them how they store these vacuums and where to look. So they got me to go back to the aisle where the vacuums were and then they brought me my vacuum!!!! YAYAYAY!! But I had to wait there now because Matt wanted to go and check out the electronics. So I sent him a text to let him know I have the vacuum and that I'm good to go (so he can come back now and carry it for me). He came over to where I was empty handed because he said that the line up was way too long. That didn't upset me one bit that he didn't buy any video games :). We got up to the tills and there was no line ups, yes I know no line ups at walmart that never happens. But everyone else that was in the store was all in the electronics department Bah ha suckers! Off we went back home with my new vacuum! We got home and while I was getting some food ready that we were going to bring to his older brother's home to have Christmas with Matt's family, Matt was taking the Dyson out of the box and putting it together (it was like it was his new toy) A few days later we tested it out and did a "spring" cleaning of our bed room and Matt was really impressed with how well it worked.
So I suckered myself and my husband to go out boxing day morning to go shopping. But it wasn't to an electronics store, or the mall. We went to Walmart which wasn't as busy as what I thought it was going to be. However we were there about 15 minutes before 6am (which is when it opened) and there was only about 10-15 people in front of us in the line. So I guess i should explain why we went out to Walmart for 6am in the first place. Well I
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

how fun!! a dyson is our dream vacuum :-)
ReplyDeleteYAY for Dyson!
ReplyDelete