Here is the ocean from the beach
These are some of theTulum ruins that we saw on our guided tour which was really cool to have a guide because he gave us some of the history. Like Since I was the youngest girl of our "tribe" I would be sent out for sacrifice. How great is that hey. The ruin above was used to determine when the 4 seasons would change. It would depend on which window the sun shone through (or something like that I can't really remember now) and that would tell them which season it was.
At the El Rancho Resturant on the resort
Below is Matt's brother Richard and our sister in-law Kunthea
So this resort has a golf course attached to it, it is connected by a tunnel that goes under the high way since it is one the other side of the of the resort. So it was my first time golfing!!! I had a lot of fun. We signed up to do the full 18 holes, and a big bucket of golf balls at the driving rang shared between 2 people. So Matt and Richard were in a cart together and Kunthea and I were in a cart together, we had so much fun and we did awesome! We didn't finish all 18 holes because we are newer at golf and by the time we got to the 17th hole it was starting to get dark (we started to golf at their twilight time) and the bugs were coming out and we were getting eaten alive! I had 10 bite from my ankle to under my knee on only one leg!!! But it was still a really good experience and I defiantly think I will golf again.
This was from our Mayan Xtreme/ Snorkel Xtreme excursion. I was a bit nervous to do the repelling the first time because I wasn't too sure what to expect, but the second time I went do it was so fun I went down really fast! Matt really liked it too
This was the underground "river" that you got to snorkel in, the water was ice cold and it was very dark but still a good experience non the less














It looks like so much fun! I always love the guided tours!
ReplyDeleteI'm jealous...Stephan won't go anywhere warm!! :( He hates it when its too humid and hot. Therefore, we should have a girls week away to Cuba, no boys!
ReplyDelete