So as Christmas gifts for my Mom and Rachel this year I decided it would be a fun idea to get tickets to go to a show. Well it just so happened that the Wizard of Oz came to our city over the Christmas/ New Years break and I thought that that would be a great show to go see and it was close to Christmas so they wouldn't have to wait too long to "use" their gifts. So I booked the tickets for January 1 2011 at 1pm main floor center! These were awesome seats.( I chose the afternoon show rather then the evening show because Rachel is preggers and I wanted to make sure she wouldn't be too tired and fall asleep. Success she stayed awake!) With it being the afternoon show there were a lot of kids there too, and some of them dressed up in Dorthy costumes it was so cute!
The performance was amazing! All the characters were fantastic, they looked good, sounded good, and acted out key characteristics from the movie characters. Also they had a REAL Toto!!! Ya this dog was amazing, so well trained and did what it was suppose to do when it was suppose to do it. I was wondering what they were going to do for Toto at the beginning of the show and thought that there was no way they would have a real dog.... but they did! It was really cool it may sound silly but I totally felt like one of the kids in the audience, I was so entranced by the performance and excited to be there! It was a great way to bring in the new year!
No comments:
Post a Comment