This weekend was not nearly as busy as some of the weekends I've been having. Which was GREAT!!!
Friday
I got to leave work about 1 1/2 hours early YAY! I didn't really do anything too exciting but I did get most of my laundry done that day which is always a good thing.
Saturday
Today was a little bit busier. First in the morning I went to my Mary Kay Directors house to learn about the new foundations that are coming out. They are really awesome, I can't wait to get mine. We were also told that we have a challenge to do in February to do 30 stripe tests on 30 different women. (stripe tests are just matching the right color for foundation) So if anyone is in Calgary and is willing to help me with this challenge that would be so awesome!!!
Then I went to go visit my sister in law at her place so I could check out their nursery. It is so cute! They did it gender neutral because they are not 100% sure it their baby is a girl or a boy, at their ultra sound the baby was not fully cooperating. But soon enough we will all find out. Only about a month left !!!!
When I left my sister in laws place she gave me some maternity shirts for our friend Rachel, and it just so happened that I was actually going over to her house anyways. We planned to have a date in and watch a movie. We rented Eat, Pray, Love off of Shaw cable.
We were going to go out to a movie theater but thought staying in would be better, 1. wont cost as much and 2. we could dress really casual (yoga pants) and not care what we look like! Rachel and I both read the book so it was good to watch the movie too. It did a good job at kind of summarizing the book because of course they can't fit everything that was in the book in the movie. We also ordered in pizza, yum!
Sunday
This day was not nearly as busy as the one before. We just stayed home after church and Matt watched the football games, yes games there was non stop football. I on the other hand didn't feel like watching that much football. So I just relaxed, it was really nice I don't get to do that too often.
I hope everyone else had a really great weekend too.

Hey do you sell Mary Kay? You can test me!
ReplyDeletehey, you can test me!!
ReplyDelete