Pages

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Renovation Wednesdays

So on Monday January 3rd, when most people had the day off for "New Years Day", I was one of the lucky ones that had to go into work. So when I got downtown I was walking my usual few blocks to the building that I work in and since it was a chilly-windy morning (at 6:40am) I was trying to get in a few buildings that conect with mine so I wouldnt have to walk out side anymore. Well you guessed it THEY WERE ALL LOCKED!!! I was freezing! When I finally got to the office building that I work in the doors were locked and the lights we out. So I had to go around the building to where the security door is and buzz myself in. That was such a pain. Then as I was walking in the building all the lights were on low for "energy saving" or what ever you want to call it, it was a bit creepy. Anyways I got to my office, did my work, made the calls, and only saw about 20max walking through the hall when usually there are hundreds of people walking by in an 8 hour day. So ya everyone seemed to still be on holidays.
While I was at work though my husband took the day off and my dad had the day off so they got working on our basement. YAY progress. So as I had mentioned before in one post that Matt started to tear down a wall in the basement where we want storage rooms to go, well they started to frame out the storage rooms!!!
So here is some pictures of how it went.

Before

First Storage room to be

Second Storage room to be

I'm hoping to get somemore work done in the basement this weekend wish me luck that I can convince my husband its a good idea.

1 comment:

  1. Woo hoo! Get that stuff done! And then hopefully Ours will get done too.

    ReplyDelete