So we have started to do some more work in our basement. Well Matt and my brother and our friend Matt did this bit of work last week on Thursday night. I forgot to take a before picture but this room that they demoed had ugly wood panelling from the 70s and then there was drywall behind it too. Also there was an ugly reddish/ brownish carpet that they ripped up too. So really it wasn't very pretty to look at before. Here are some pictures after the demo.
This is where we are going to build a bathroom And over here will be a storage room
 |
| This will be an office in between the washroom and storage room. |
 |
| I just took a picture of the stairs just so you can get an idea of how messy this was! |
So our back yard was looking ghetto again with all the material they ripped out of the basement. Oh well this should be all taken to the dump yard pretty soon.
YAY for more basement progress!! I can't wait to see it all!!
ReplyDelete