Pages

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Bumpdate

How far along?  14 weeks

How big is baby? The baby is about 3 1/2 inches long from crown to rump and weighs about 1 and a half ounces.

Gender? too early to know, but Matt is wanting it to be a surprise so we may not be finding out

Total Weight Gain? maybe 4 lbs now, I forgot to weigh my self right at the beginning

Maternity Clothes? yes I have maternity pants and skirts, its a lot easier sitting with out having your pants dig in to you. And still regular shirts.

Symptoms? Mostly just a bit tired and hungry.

Food Cravings? I haven't been craving anything in particular, its mostly if I smell something good then I want it but that doesn't mean I have to eat it.

Food Aversions? I don't really like meat all that much, it has to be really good for me to want to eat it.

What I miss? German sandwich meat

Sleep? Sleep is still good, sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night maybe once either to go pee or just because.

Movement? Can't feel any movement yet, probably not until 20 weeks, they said my placenta is at the front so that kind of hides the "early" movement.

Stretch marks? None yet. I have been putting lotion on before I go to bed. I am the type of person where I never put lotion on my body except for my legs sometimes. So this putting lotion on thing is hard for me to get used to.

Belly button? Still seems normal

Milestones? Making it into my second trimester!

Best moment of the week? Telling people that we are pregnant and not just having them think I'm getting fat.

What I am looking forward to? Getting to 15 weeks

Pregnancy moments with Matt: Matt likes to ask the baby if the baby can hear him.

Belly Photo:


Sorry I am not very good at taking pictures in the mirror and my hair was still wet too from my shower

1 comment: