Pages

Monday, September 19, 2011

Weekend Recap

Friday

After work today I had to go make a delivery to one on my Mary Kay customers so I got home from work had a snack and got ready to leave. I left around 5pm and got home at about 6:30pm (we always end up chatting when I go over). But when I came home Matt still wasn't home from work! So I messaged him to find out where he was. He was in Strathmore and the job that he was at was not going very well. He did not get home until after 8pm which is really late in comparison to when he normally comes home from work. The rest of the night was really laid back.

Saturday

Today I slept in which was awesome! But then we had to do some cleaning in the house because someone was going to be staying over just for the night.
Later on today we had youth service so Matt and I both left early to go and pick people up. We had service first and then had a mini discussion and then food and played games in the gym. Here are a few pictures.

Girls playing ping pong.

The youth and Matt playing bump

Matt lost in bump from one of the girls, he was sad that she had gotten him out.

Still playing bump


Sunday

Today we had service in the morning and my mom had brought me a bag from Megan (my brother's girlfriend) because both her and I have been looking for the spin pins and she found them! If you have not heard about them or seen them they are really cool and they are suppose to reduce the amount of bobbie pins that you need to use to hold your bun or up do. Here is a picture if you haven't seen them before.
After church Matt went golfing so I had plans to go do some errands but when I got home to change I decided I didn't feel like going out anymore so instead I had a nap!

No comments:

Post a Comment