Friday
Today after work was really exciting because Matt and I were given the opportunity to baby sit Rachel's son Henry! Of course we had said yes when we were asked. John and Rachel were going out for their anniversary dinner and they decided on not taking Henry even though it was a tough choice for them. So I got to their house before Matt because he had to work later then me. When I got there Rachel showed me a few things and then they finished getting ready.
After they left Henry and I hung out and played with different toys. Then Matt came over and he snatched up Henry from me, which allowed me to eat my dinner. While I was eating John and Rachel text us asking for a picture of Henry, it was so funny they were only gone for maybe an hour. Henry had a little nap and then we warmed up a bottle for him after his nap and then John and Rachel came home again. They are such cute parents wanting pictures of their baby while they were out for dinner for just over 2 hours and as soon as they came home you could see they missed their little guy so much! Henry is so Blessed to have these two as his parents!
We didn't stay to long after they got home because we wanted to give them their time with Henry before he went to bed.
The Rest of the weekend
Was pretty much uneventful for me. Matt was away in Cranbrooke BC and I was at home just catching up on chores and then really didn't do much more at all. This was a long weekend too so we had the Monday off from work, I really didn't maximize this long weekend. The next one I will try to be more productive!
No comments:
Post a Comment