Friday
Today after work was just a nice veg night! There were two things that I did tonight. 1. was get an engagement gift ready for the party on Sunday and 2. get Matt to help me fill my car up with our bottles so I could take them to the recycle depot tomorrow. Talk about a rough night ;)
Saturday
So today was more productive. This morning I went to the bottle depot to return all of our bottles since it has been a while. I got to the bottle depot filled 2 carts and still had 3 bags to carry. There was a nice guy that was behind me that helped me push one of my carts since he only had 2 bags. We had a good conversation waiting in line it was pretty funny. Then I left the bottle depot with $77.00! As you can tell I had a lot of bottles to bring in. This still is about $40 short of my biggest load to the bottle depot. I really need to make sure I stay on top of it so I don't have to take so many in all at once.
I figured that since I was out I would go to a few stores since I was in the shopping area and first stop I went to was Micheal's arts and craft store. I have been wanting a fall wreathe to put on my door for so many years now and since I have a gift card to there I figured I should see what they have. Here is the wreathe that I found and I love it!
Also I had picked up some scrap booking paper because some of the sheets were on sale for 5 for $1 when each sheet is normally 0.99 cents, can;t pass up a good deal!
Then I went to a few other stores to try and find my mom a new bread maker since her birthday is on Tuesday and her bread maker died. I finally found one at Zellars so I called up my brother and wanted to make sure that he was good with going in on it with me. Of course he was because then he wouldn't have to go out and try and figure out what to get our mom, this usually happens every year.
Finally the shopping was all done and I went home and did a few things around the house and then relaxed since Matt was out golfing....AGAIN!
Sunday
Today was a pretty busy day. First we had church in the morning followed by a choir practice which I think went really well. Then by the time I left church it was just after 1pm and there was the engagement party that started at 1pm. So I got home found Matt on the couch waiting for me since he got home from church way before me, quickly changed and grabbed a snack and then off we went.
We arrived at the party and not too many people were there yet, so we just started chatting it up with everyone. It was a really nice party because we haven't seen some of the people there for a while. Then more people started coming which was great, and there was so much food to eat too! It was such a good way to spend the afternoon/evening. We left around 6:30pm and there were still a few people left but they were going to be leaving soon too since it was only suppose to go till about 5pm but when the chatter is going you just forget about the time.
I love this wreath!!!
ReplyDelete