Today my brother came home from his back packing trip through Europe and Australia! He was gone for almost three and a half months, he wanted to be gone for a lot longer but money wasn't able to be stretched as far as he was hoping. Oh well none of us complained that he was coming home sooner. So this time on his travels he kept in touch with us through email and even called my mom on her birthday. I knew he was going to call her so that was one surprise and then for his coming home I had to keep it a secret because he wanted to surprise mom and dad. So today I went to the airport to go and pick him up to bring him back to my parents house. It was really good to see him, he also came home with a surf board! Its pretty cool but it got damaged on the flight home, he is definitely putting a complaint in, he hasn't had much luck with this airline in the past. So when we got to my parents house my dad was upstairs on the computer and my mom was out (even though I said when I was going to be coming over that day). Anyways I ask my dad what he is up to and of course he said "Ah this computer I'm trying to figure something out", then my brother pipes up and then my dad comes running downstairs. It was really funny. Then mom finally comes home and was very happy to see that my brother was now home. It was really hard to keep it a secret but it was worth it. Here is a picture of my brother (this one was easy to find).

No comments:
Post a Comment