Pages

Monday, November 1, 2010

Weekend Recap

So this weekend I didn't end up doing to much, which is pretty nice since most weekends are really busy!

Saturday we had a youth choir practice and service at church. It was really good! The choir practice went amazingly well, at the beginning its always a little rocky but as soon as everyone's voices got warmed up we were blowing the roof off the place! Also our singing in service was really amazing too! You have to understand that usually our youth choir is not very powerful because people are shy and not too many people usually sing. But this time there were lots of people singing! There was also an engagement blessing that took place for a wonderful couple, it was really special to have that at a youth service.

Then Sunday we had service at Church in the morning. After church i was in a bit of a cleaning mood. So I did laundry and dishes. I also came across a box from my "teen" years of things that I would keep from different events and dates :) I found the itinerary for a youth trip in Banff in the summer of 2003 That is was when my now husband and I officially met. There will be a post on this later now that I found it. I also found my diary, not sure how many other people kept diaries but looking back at it it was kind of funny. It also helped me to remember all the things that happened in the beginning of our relationship. If you wrote in a diary have you ever gone back to look at it if you still have it?

1 comment:

  1. Me and my bestfriend each had a diary we would keep and write in, just about what we were doing that day or feeling. When we saw each other next, we would exchange our diaries and read each others thoughts and comments, and then write it in until we exchanged again. Sadly, I don't have them anymore.

    ReplyDelete