Pages

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

My First Blog Award!

Yay I just got my first blog award! I honesty thought I would never get one since I am so new at this. But thanks to my friend Jess who gave me this award you can check out her awesome blog here .

AwardStylish-Blogger

Rule 1. Thank and link back to who gave you the award.
Rule 2. Share 7 things about yourself

7 Things About Myself:
1.) I was born and raised to the age of 9 in Winnipeg Manitoba (also known as Winterpeg... burrrrrr!)

2.) I have many jobs, some more enjoyable then others. But only two of them I get paid to do, I work as a full time Dental Assistant and I also sell Mary Kay on the side (you can check out my website here there is also an online "e-catalog" on the site as well!

3.) I have one sibling, he is my older brother by 2 years. We are actually 2 days and 2 years apart. Everyone thinks I'm older then him, which I go along with by calling him my little brother.

4.) I have a really wonderful husband who loves me sooooo much and treats me really good. He is always there for me if I need to talk or just hug (and he is not a hugger type of person but if I need one he is there for me all the time). Really what more could I ask for he is awesome!

5.) I am they type of person who likes things done a certain way and if they aren't done the way I want it I will change it. Its just who I am, bit of a perfectionist.

6.) My favorite season is Fall. I love wearing fall clothes like nice colourful jackets and nice boots and light scarfs. But best of all is the colours the leaves change. Also the sound that they make when they blow across the ground, its one of my faves.

7.) So when I was younger I was a super big fan of the Spice Girls! One fun memory that comes up is really not too long ago, maybe a year or so, but my brother and I were driving in his car and had my Ipod on and I really wanted to listen to the Spice Girls, so I found the album and started to play it. My brother cranked the stereo and rolled the windows down and opened the sun roof and we started to sing the songs as loud as we could. It was really funny because we got a few funny looks but that was fine, it was so much fun,

Rule 3. Pass it along to 7 blogs you've recently discovered and enjoy. (I'm doing 6 because I don't have too many other blogs to give it too, because I know a few of the blogs that I follow already got this award so I'm not sure if you can send it to them again. See I'm still so new at this thing.
1.)Confessions of a Newlywed
2.)In the end, we're all tourists
3.)brian and christina
4.)Live a charmed life
5.)A Mountain Bride
6.)Live.Love.Laugh

2 comments:

  1. I'm a new follower! Found you through Brittany! I can't wait to keep reading! #7 makes me smile...I don't have abrother but it sounds like something my sisters and I would do!!

    www.werginznewlyweds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks friend!! And thanks for commenting! I love to hear from new followers so I can follow back!

    And I forgot how much I loved the spice girls!

    ReplyDelete