How far along? 19weeks
How big is baby? The baby is around 6 inches long from crown to rump and weighs about 9 ounces.
Gender? too early to know, but Matt is wanting it to be a surprise so we may not be finding out
Total Weight Gain? Since I didn't gain any weight last week I am up 2 pounds so 9pounds in total.
Maternity Clothes? yes I have maternity pants and skirts, its a lot easier sitting with out having your pants dig in to you. I still wear some regular shirts but I did go and buy a few plain maternity t-shirts since they are long enough and I don't have to worry about them riding up.
Symptoms? I feel little "cramps" in my lower belly- I read that it just means your muscles and ligaments are stretching to be able to support my growing tummy.
Food Cravings? I've been liking eggs (the weird thing is I have read other women's blogs when they were pregnant and a lot of them said that eggs were their food aversion)
Food Aversions? There is nothing that has been unappealing.
What I miss? Shopping any where and having it pretty easy, now I really have to look at items and see if it will be long enough to cover my growing belly. They make shirts too short, I have a long torso in the first place and now with a growing belly a lot of my shirts are already getting short. (but I have a baby growing in me so it makes up for it)
Sleep? Has been great!
Movement? I still can't feel any movement yet sometimes I think I'm maybe feeling something but then I just can't help but think its just my intestines. Like before I probably wont be able to feel any movement until closer to 20 weeks, they said my placenta is at the front so that kind of hides the "early" movement.
Stretch marks? None yet. I have been putting lotion on before I go to bed. I am the type of person where I never put lotion on my body except for my legs sometimes. So this putting lotion on thing is hard for me to get used to.
Belly button? Still seems normal for the most part, I some how think it is getting wider? Its kind of weird but I think I can see in it more then I could before since I have an inny.
Milestones? Making it to 19 weeks
Best moment of the week? I received my Costco magazine in the mail on Monday and it has the crib that we were looking at in it and it will be on sale at the beginning of November. I know we still have a lot of time before we really need to buy a crib (plus our office has not budged out of the nursery yet) but who can pass up a deal, even if its only $100 off it is still $100 off then. (I don't actually know how much it is on sale for until it gets posted on their website)
What I am looking forward to? Our next ultrasound appointment is on MONDAY!
Pregnancy moments with Matt: Oh Matt was pretty funny this week. My friend Sokhim had bought me Palmer's Tummy Butter, and this is what Matt said " Does this mean I can eat your belly?" Oh the things he comes up with. I just gave him a funny look and we laughed about it.
Belly Photo:
No comments:
Post a Comment