Pages

Monday, November 14, 2011

Weekend Recap

Friday

Today Matt and I didn't have to work because it is Remembrance Day. So I went over to my parents house because my mom and I needed to make the perogies for Christmas Eve this year. We ended up making around 140 or so, we kind of forgot to keep count. But it went really quickly once we had everything prepared. Here is a picture of the end result, we had 2 containers full.


While I was at my parents Matt was at home with his brother Kris. Kris decided he had some time now so he put our plumbing in. Don't get me wrong we are really happy this is getting done by him, we just wish he would have done it when he originally said he was going to do it.

Saturday

Did some clean up around the house and Matt continued to work on the basement. He filled in the floor about halfway with the concrete that we had but took a break because that is a lot of work to do on your own. That stuff is heavy I remember caring in those bags of concrete from the truck. 15 pounds each and I think we had about 12 or so.

Sunday

Today we had church in the morning and then after we didn't do anything too crazy. Matt continued to work on the basement with the concrete with the help of my brother and finished the bags that we had. It didn't fill up all of the trench but it was pretty close. My brother has some extra concrete at his house that he is going to give us so we can get it finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment