Pages

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Our Crib Arrived!

So as I had posted before that I had ordered our crib on November 7th because it was $100 off and it was on back order till December sometime (which was fine with us). It ended up coming today! Yesterday I had gotten a phone call from Sameday Delivery and they had the crib already and wanted to set up a time to deliver the packages. So I told them that today (Tuesday) would work and they said between 4pm and 8pm. Which is fantastic because then we don't have to worry about taking time off from work. I was still on my way home when Matt called me to let me know he was almost home and this was at about 3:50pm. As soon as he had turned the corner to get home he saw the delivery truck just parking, perfect timing!
Here is what I saw when I came home.


Unfortunately the nursery is no where near ready to have a crib in it as it is still our office. But luckily my parents are fine with us bringing the crib to their house to store for now until we are ready to set it up at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment