How far along? 20weeks
How big is baby? The baby is about 6.5 inches long from crown to rump and weighs about 9ounces and will steadily be gaining weight.
Gender? Well we had our ultrasound on Monday and we ended up finding out what the sex of the baby is while we were there. Our baby is a .......... GIRL!!
Total Weight Gain? About 10lbs now, it does change by a pound or 2 when I check it in the morning.
Maternity Clothes? Yes to both bottoms and tops. I still can wear some of my normal shirts but some of them are just getting too short now. The crazy thing is my shirts before were longer shirts so will my expanding belly they just keep riding up.
Symptoms? Nothing really.
Food Cravings? I can't really think of any.
Food Aversions? There is nothing that has been unappealing.
What I miss? Nothing
Sleep? Sleep has been great.
Movement? Well I'm not sure if I have felt movement yet or not, I find it hard to tell. But from our ultrasound I know our baby is moving like crazy! She was making the ultrasound tech really work to get all of the pictures.
Stretch marks? None yet. I have been putting lotion on before I go to bed. I am the type of person where I never put lotion on my body except for my legs sometimes. So this putting lotion on thing is hard for me to get used to.
Belly button? Kind of looks more "open" I'm not really sure how to explain.
Milestones? Making it to 20 weeks half way there!
Best moment of the week? Having our ultrasound appointment that was on Monday
What I am looking forward to? Actually feeling the baby move.
Pregnancy moments with Matt: At our ultrasound appointment, once we found out our baby is a girl Matt said "this baby is going to get away with murder. If it was a boy he wouldn't get away with anything." I'm just thinking that I will need to take away all of Matt's cards so he can't go buy every little thing for our daughter.
Belly Photo:
Ah yeah!!!! A girl! So excited for you!
ReplyDeleteLooking good V! Love your belly. Can't wait to see you and the baby again soon.
ReplyDeleteYAY A GIRL!! So Matt caved on not knowing! ha, I knew he would! Oh, he must be so excited! Congrats guys! :)
ReplyDelete