Pages

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Bumpdate

How far along? 22weeks

How big is baby? The baby is about 11 inches long from crown to heel and weighs almost a pound and will steadily be gaining weight.

Gender? GIRL!!

Total Weight Gain? Still at about 10lbs like last week

Maternity Clothes? Yes to both bottoms and tops. I still can wear some of my normal shirts but some of them are just getting too short now. The crazy thing is my shirts before were longer shirts so will my expanding belly they just keep riding up.

Symptoms? Still things are going well which is great.
Food Cravings? I think of stuff that I want to eat or would be good and then I totally forget about it.

Food Aversions? There is nothing that has been unappealing.

What I miss? Nothing! Even if I did miss something it really wouldn't matter because I'm getting a baby at the end of the pregnancy.

Sleep? Sleep has been great.

Movement? I can totally feel her moving now it is so amazing. Sometimes when she is really flopping around it feels like I'm on a roller coaster.

Stretch marks? None yet. I have been putting lotion on before I go to bed. I am the type of person where I never put lotion on my body except for my legs sometimes. So this putting lotion on thing is hard for me to get used to.

Belly button? Kind of looks more "open" I'm not really sure how to explain except that I can put my finger in it?

Milestones? Making it to 22 weeks, saying 5 1/2 months along seems so crazy, time is flying by!

Best moment of the week? Knowing for sure what I am feeling is the baby moving!
What I am looking forward to? Having Matt be able to feel our baby too!

Pregnancy moments with Matt: So Matt had his head resting on my lap and then he decided to listen to my tummy. He said "Our baby girl sounds like popcorn". It was kind of funny because well for me I can't listen to my own stomach but it was cool to find out what he thought he was hearing.
Belly Photo: 

No comments:

Post a Comment