Pages

Monday, November 28, 2011

Weekend Recap

Friday

Today I got to leave work a little bit earlier since I had come in earlier and had stayed later the day before. It was really great to be off earlier because tonight I get to babysit Henry again! Things went well during my baby sitting time even though Henry was teething, he was a really good boy. After when John and Rachel got home I headed over to the church because there was youth there already from Edmonton for our youth day tomorrow. I just stayed for a short time since it was late and I needed to get to bed because tomorrow is going to be a busy day!


Saturday

Today we have a Youth Day at our church which started at 8am! So I was there early to start getting the breakfast ready. To recap the day there was a lot of activity going on, there was games played, Christmas shoe boxes being put together, choir practices (since in the evening the youth are putting on a coral choir for the congregations) Oh it was a very long day. I didn't get to watch the choral program because I was in the kitchen preparing food and cleaning up from dinner. But it sounded good from what I did hear.


Sunday

We had service in the morning and the Edmonton youth were still at the church so they joined us for service here. After service we had fellowship and then cleaned up and home we went. It is always so exhausting after a youth weekend or day just because there is so much that goes into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment