Friday
Today after work not a whole lot happened which is fine with me its nice to not have to do anything sometimes.
Saturday
Today in the afternoon we had a youth coral choir practice since next week is our coral choir concert. It went well, we were missing quite a few people but what can you do.
Sunday
Today Matt and I went to two different churches. He went to the one that we usually go to and I went to a different congregation since we had been invited a while back to go there for this Sunday to celebrate a friend's birthday. It was really nice to be there and there was really good food after. Matt wasn't able to make it there after service because his service that he was at went longer then the one that I was at. Oh well I wished our friend happy birthday for the both of us.
No comments:
Post a Comment