Pages

Friday, April 8, 2011

Five Question Friday

 
1. Have you ever had surgery?
I have only had one wisdom tooth removed. I still have 3 more to get out :(

2. Ever ride in an ambulance?
No I have not been in an ambulance Thank Goodness!

3. How are you in a medical emergency? Panicked? Calm?
Well I hope I would be able to be calm but I really am not sure how I would act since I haven't really been involved in medical emergencies. I was around someone that was choking and I think I was pretty calm. (this person did survive just if your wondering)

4. Do you have a garden? Flowers or veggies?
I don't have a full garden, I would like one though so I could grow some veggies. I do however have a flower bed at the front of the house which does get flowers in the summer time.

5. When did you move out of your parents house?
I moved out of my parents house in 2006 at the end of July which is when we had gotten married.

1 comment:

  1. Oh the choking incident! Remaining calm isn't always such a good idea.

    ReplyDelete