Pages

Monday, April 4, 2011

Weekend Recap

Oh this weekend.... we got so much snow! But it was a little bit warm so the snow was sticky but there was a lot of it and unfortunately we did have to go out this weekend in all the snow.


Friday

Today was a great relaxing evening I just ran a few errands after work because it is suppose to snow over night and tomorrow all day! In the evening we made sure we got all of our tax papers together (really it was just Matt's stuff I was waiting on because I had my stuff done the week before).

Saturday

This morning I stayed home and watched all the snow fall. I also made mini banana muffins for the baby shower this evening for my new niece. At about quarter to 5 Rachel came to my house after her last prenatal class so we could go to the shower together. So we used Matt's truck to get to Karina's parents home. We made it there only about 2 minutes after 5pm which was surprising because I thought it would take us way longer with all the snow. When we got there just about everyone was already there and there were quite a few people there which I am so happy about that they were able to make it even with all the snow. We had some great food and played some fun games! Here are some pictures from the baby shower.
Here is all the food!

My Sister in-law and my niece

Here she is opening my gift to her that's why she is smirking at me, this is a plush pink blanket that says Baby on it.

A teddy with hearts on it.


I saw this 2 in 1 cover and thought it was such a good idea that way she can use it when going grocery shopping to cover the shopping cart or when going out for dinner and put it on the high chair.

Sunday

This morning we went to church, I went to our usual congregation and Matt went to a different one because he was scheduled there. So I had to use my car to get through all the snow to church and I made it no problem! We had a choir practice after service and then I went home and had a snow day.

No comments:

Post a Comment