Pages

Friday, April 1, 2011

Five Question Friday



             Happy Friday everyone! Thank goodness it is Friday, now I just have to wait till the work day is done and then it will be great.
 
       1.What's something you're really good at doing? I think I am pretty good at planning things.
2. What's your best character trait? I have no idea ( I really don’t like to talk about myself it makes me feel a little weird)
3. What do people often compliment you about? Umm I guess when I do flowers at the church people compliment me on that.
4. What's one of the nicest things you've ever done for someone? I’m not really sure what it would be because everyone has their own slightly different idea of what “something nice” is to do for someone.  
     5. What's your best physical attribute? I think either my eyes or my hair.

2 comments:

  1. you DO make wonderful flower arrangements! AND AWESOME carrot cake, yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. You are really good at being youth leader, cooking, planning things and making everyone feel welcome.

    2. Your best character trait is being strong and firm in what you believe.

    3. Flowers definitely. And definitely any sort of baking.

    4. You do many nice things lol!

    5. Definitely your eyes and hair together, both are gorgeous.

    Just thought you should know lol

    ReplyDelete